Work With Us
Are you young, dynamic and great at what you do? Well, we are hiring!
If you believe in challenging your limits to produce exceptional work, we offer boundless, long-term career opportunities and a great work environment.
Look at the available jobs and apply now!
See our current openings below.
Calling talented and dynamic, young individuals with a passion for design and perfection. The candidate must be a fast learner, hardworking, and self-motivated. He or she must be a very good team worker.
Must possess excellent communication skills and should demonstrate the ability to manage and guide small teams of creative people, and to be able to analyze briefs, establish scope of work and meet customer expectations through creative work.
- You will be working in a team of graphic and interface designers
- You will work in close coordination with copywriters, web developers and web designers
- You will be working in a highly challenging environment where demanding work pressures and high customer expectations will bring out the best in you, if you are a highly motivated individual, who can work efficiently and effectively in teams
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should have worked in an energetic, creative environment for at least three years and should have a body of work that demonstrates design thinking, problem-solving and aesthetic beauty
- Good understanding of web design and its best practices
- Excellent knowledge of layout structures, typography and colours
- Very good visual and aesthetic sense
- Expert knowledge of Adobe products is a must
Must possess a SSCE (class 12) certificate and a diploma / degree / certificate in graphic design / fine art / interface design from a recognised school, institute or academy
3 to 6 years
Salary commensurate with skill and experience
We are looking for dynamic, young individuals with a flair for writing and a keen interest in advertising. Do you love selling a variety of products and services through the magic of your words?
Can you write catchy headlines, effective copy for selling clothes, cars, jewellery and gadgets? Do you love navigating the world wide web through meta tags and alt tags? Do you see yourself as enjoying content writing?
Join our creative team and get an opportunity to work on challenging international projects. Work in close collaboration with web designers and web developers for mobile apps, websites, social portals and more.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent command over the English language, good vocabulary and impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Proven experience of writing for businesses.
- The candidate must be well read and should be well versed with the taxonomy and web terminologies.
- The candidate must be able to articulate his/ her thoughts on a variety of subjects and industries.
- The candidate must be good in researching and presenting information in a well formatted and well planned documents.
- The candidate should be flexible and adaptable; and must be able to meet the project delivery deadlines.
INR 2,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A. (Salary commensurate with Skill & Experience)
Customer Service Executive
We are looking for young and dynamic management graduate to create, maintain and foster engaging relationships with our customers who are leading global publishers spread across US, UK, Australia, New Zealand and more.
All the customer e-mails, calls and complaints must be addressed in a timely and effective manner. You will be reporting to Customer Success Head.
Ensure strict adherence to processes and policies.
The key responsibility is to understand the client brief and translate the requirements to the production team.
- Email support, chat support
- Meeting daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Maintaining production logs
- Maintaining all documentation related to customer calls, chats and project briefs
- Follow-ups with the production team to ensure SLAs are met and delivery TAT is met
- Provide necessary inputs to Customer Service, MIS and Production teams for effective decision making
- Escalate all issues in a timely manner
- Develop one to one relationship with each customer
- Must have a passion for advertising and visual communication so that you can drive the marketing communication projects
- On a lookout for opportunities to upsell and upgrade to the existing customers
- Excellent growth opportunities for candidates to move to business development and operations
- You will be moved to day shift on a regular basis for training and team meeting
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The candidate should have done BBA / MBA or diploma in Mass Communication
- Candidates with knowledge of HTML and CSS and web technologies will get a preference
- The candidates must understand Advertising and Marketing and must have a passion to work with a variety of products and services
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills
- The candidate should be open for night shifts since all our customers are corporate international clientele
- The candidate must be enterprising, adaptable and a team player
- The candidate must have a keen eye for data analytics. Timely and accurate reporting is a must
0 to 2 years
Salary commensurate with Skill & Experience
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage our key client projects.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. Responsibilities include planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. The role would be directly responsible to oversee all aspects of the project: Planning Project Resources, Assembling and Leading Project Team, Time Management, Monitoring Progress, Managing Risks and Reporting & Documentation.
Join our team and get an opportunity to work on challenging new projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Meeting/interacting/coordinating with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Defining & measuring project scope using appropriate tools and techniques
- Determining what resources are available, estimating time and financial commitment
- Developing comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other project team members
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Assembling and leading project team: delegating project tasks to the team members based on experience and skill set
- Defining, scheduling and accurately estimating the task duration to develop and maintain a realistic schedule
- Meeting budgetary objectives and making adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Be in constant communications with the clients, reporting on progress and being open to their feedback
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget
- Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
- Monitoring progress of the project from time to time to make sure the project is progressing as planned, constantly measuring it and comparing those metrics against the created plan
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Proven experience in project management
- A bachelor’s degree or master degree in Statistics is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP)/PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Understanding of ERP implementation
- Budget management experience
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent Analytical Skills (Advance Excel, CRM experience, Project Management software exposure)
Essential Qualifications :
- BTech/BCA/MCA with work experience of managing web development projects
- Mass Communication/MBA in Marketing/Finance/International Business with experience in Client Servicing/Account Manager role in an advertising agency or Digital Agency or Marketing Department of a Corporate
4 to 6 Years
Salary commensurate with skill & experience