Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Of Use Of this Website
This website is run by Adaan Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd. hereinafter called “Adaan”. Visitors to this website shall remain bound by the terms and conditions mentioned herein. We strongly recommend that all visitors intending to use this website should carefully read and understand the entire terms and conditions of use section. Kindly do not use this website unless you have agreed to comply with the terms and conditions of use mentioned therein. ADAAN, at its own discretion, and without issuing any prior notice, shall be free to edit the terms and conditions. All modifications notified in the terms and conditions of use section would become applicable as soon as they appear on the website. Thus you must accept the terms and conditions of use section each and every time you access this website.
ADAAN owns all of the material on this website, including, but not limited to, all text, designs, logos, trademarks, trade names, graphics, gifs, animations, computer programs, audio, video and code (including HTML) in any form. Unless stated otherwise in the terms and conditions of use section, none of the material on this website may be downloaded, distributed, copied, reproduced, republished, displayed or transmitted in any form whatsoever without written permission from ADAAN.
ADAAN hereby grants permission to visitors to visit and view this ADAAN website with a web browser provided that you do not:
- Delete any content on this website;
- Add any content to this website without prior written permission from ADAAN;
- Modify the material on this website without prior written permission from ADAAN;
- Resell any material on this website; or
- Create any work derived from any material on this website;
- Create a hyperlink to this website without prior written permission.
- Disrupt the operation of this website’
- Disrupt any account, server, or network connected to, or accessible through, this website;
- Use this website in a way that may harass or annoy any other person, including a person who may receive any unsolicited message as a result of your use of this website;
- Submit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any material constituting or encouraging conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- Submit any material of any kind which violates or infringes the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any right to privacy, or any rights which are protected by laws relating to intellectual property rights or any other proprietary right, without obtaining prior written permission from the owner of relevant rights;
- Submit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Delete any author attribution, legal notice, proprietary designation or label from any material that is submitted;
- Access to any part of this website which the visitor is not authorised to visit.
ADAAN makes every effort to ensure that the information provided on the website is accurate and true at the time of publishing it on the website.
ADAAN does not guarantee the accuracy and correctness of the information.
ADAAN holds exclusive right to upload any information on the website and to edit it as ADAAN deems proper.
At no point of time shall ADAAN be held responsible for any inaccuracy that might appear on the website.
ADAAN is entitled to make changes to the website at its own discretion and not under any obligation.
Information published on the website is not intended to induce, influence, coerce or spur any visitor to avail products and services offered by ADAAN.
All data and information present on the website solely belongs to ADAAN, unless otherwise indicated therein. Any attempt to reproduce it would amount to infringement of intellectual property rights of ADAAN.
Under no circumstances shall ADAAN be held responsible in case there is some damage to the visitor’s equipment, system, data or any other information while accessing the website.
Refunds & Cancellation
Cancellation of any transaction shall be governed by the contract governing that transaction.
Any Fee paid to ADAAN shall be non-refundable unless ADAAN has agreed in writing to refund the money, or any part of it, in writing before payment has been accepted by ADAAN.
Governing Law And Jurisdiction
The present terms and conditions of use shall be entirely governed by applicable laws of India. In case any dispute arises out of the use of this website, the same shall be resolved by Courts of New Delhi, India having Jurisdiction over the said dispute.